Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Aviv and Adi - task diary

 
dear diary
 
yesterday I broke the record - The appearance of the long stand-up world.
its was a 42 hours and 20 minutes, I was tired but its was fun.
  
 
 
 1I was under pressure just before he went on stage, I'm not sure I can do it.
I was just thinking about how I'm hungry and I eat shawarma one
of the people who were sitting in the front row
 
2I could not speak, my mouth was dry and my mind was blank. I could almost think of something funny. Luckily I had retsina.
 
3I don't have a big family... my brother is funny too. my father loves the many that I an give every month.
 
4this record talking about a funny time. I just do a fun. and make happy the viewers.
 
5https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7RmZ00kc4I
 
 
 
 
6
I just made a new Voki. See it here:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment