Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WORLD RECORD

                                                                        Dear Diary


1.I'm so happy! I did it - I reached my goal.   
I cant believe it,I'm still Shocked and exiting that I'm the fastest man in the world!

2.In the one hand,it is very fun and make me exited.
  on the other hand-I also had a lot difficulties and sometimes I was very tired because of the hard work...

I always need to stay in shape and practice every day - but the worst thing is that my family very Worried about me,they afraid that I'll get hurt And sometimes it makes me worry too, but I overcome it even if its not that easy.

3.but after all, I'm glad that my family is supportive me and care about me in those moment,I think that I could not to do this all without them.
4.Wow! I think that From all the excitement I forget to tell you about the record. 
100-metre dash, is a sprint race in track and field competitions. The shortest common outdoor running distance, it is one of the most popular and prestigious events in the sport of athletics.
5.

יוסיין בולט האיש המהיר בעולם

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By1JQFxfLMM

Adi matok                                                                                
Liel ben hamo




































                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment