Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I just made a new Voki. See it here:

I just made a new Voki. See it here

Nicole rozovski,tamar govzman


Sunday march
15th 2015

Hi my name is jack.

I broke a personal record, I surfed
the highest wave in the world.

1. I felt like it was the scariest
thing I have ever done. but not bad scary , a good scary , it was the craziest
thing I have ever done in my life. It was very fun and very unique.  it was a great  experience and I hope I’ll get the chance to
do this again.

2. The water were very cold that day ,
and I felt like the water is frozen. The water got into my eyes and I didn’t
see anything. because of that , I almost 
fall  of my surfboard and I
thought that this is over and I am going to die 
, but I didn’t and that was a miracle.

3.When I got home, I told my sister
about what happened, she was really angry, she didn’t understand how I got out
of this, but then she realized that everything was fine so she was proud of me,
and all family except that and help me.

4. As I told you  ,I broke a personal record, I surfed the
highest wave in the world and it was very scary and fun. It  was about 30 meters.


6.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment